Sunday, January 04, 2009

One man's poison......

Schools in Delhi will be closed till Tuesday to protect kids from the severe cold weather. The temperature in Delhi - 8 degrees celcius. Brrrrr? Thats heaven for me in the winters. Give me that temperature (in West Lafayette) all winter and I will give you the moon.

PS: Well I do agree that in the absence well enclosed buildings and a heating system similar to Western nations, the cold is a big pain in India...........still my statement stands.................their poison is my nectar

1 comment:

Karthik said...

Hehe.. true... Think also of the rains... In Chennai, for > 15mm rain itself, schools are closed... whereas in Bombay, it takes about 90mm rain for the same :D...

All said, I think Delhi still has one of the worst climates in the country and must seriously consider investing in some better air-conditioning systems!