Monday, April 20, 2009

Rukawat ke liye khed hai


Sorry for the delay in posting blogs of late friends. I am currently (rather unsuccessfully) working on a website for my mother who is contesting the elections from Mumbai South Central Constituency. This is taking up a lot of my free time and therefore, no blogs. Sorry.

On a more serious note, I would like to post more information about my mother's candidature. My mother has always had a passion to serve people. For 25 years, she held free consultations thrice a week to guide people on homeopathic and ayurvedic medicine. I always saw her as a visionary with dreams of serving the country and got the feeling that us three kids were holding her back. Once we were all out of college, she began to focus on her true passion, nation building. In 2007, she quit her job and dedicated herself full time to her passion. I truly believe her to be a great candidate, a brilliant scientist with the vision and passion to lead a samartha samruddha Bharat desh.

She is contesting as a candidate for Bharat Uday Mission, a party with only one mission, the rise of a great nation. This party was initiated by IITians 3-4 years ago to promote professionalism in politics and remove corruption. My mother is its current president. For more information on the party, you can visit their website at www.bharatudaymission.in.

Please pass on the word about her candidature. If you are interested in knowing more about it, mail me at shriniram@gmail.com or leave a comment and I will get back to you with her vision, her goals and her biography.

No comments: